Thursday, October 29, 2009

You know what I hate?

A brief history of Heather and her dislikes.
I am Heather. I am a student. I dislike a lot of things.
This is what I dislike:
-Ham
-Stupid People
-Meg(h)an Fox
-Caddy Women
-bitchy highschool girls
-maths
-liars
-people who give dirty looks just because they feel inferior to you
-7 years olds who bully other 7 year olds. Really, what do you have at 7 years old that is worth being mean for?
-Chicken
-Cleaning
-Halloween

What I do like
-History
-Spain
-Chicken Noodle Soup (I'm not a hypocrate! Really i'm not. I just don't like plain chicken.)
-Vanilla Chai Tea
-Sleep
-Not cleaning
-writing
-eating good food
-McDonald's, I know it's nasty.
-Laffy Taffy
-Halal Skittles (they taste better than the other kind)
-Tootsie Rolls
-Spaghetti


Also, I am a shitty blogger. I have decided it. I do not care. And since I have no followers or disciples or whatever I suppose it doesn't matter anyway.
Also Also, is it legal to post more than once a day? Because I have no life and I think this might be what i'm going to do for a while until something more interesting comes around. But I suppose that everything that i said in the first Also applies to the Also Also.
So....
the end.

No comments: