Wednesday, April 7, 2010

REPENT THE END IS NEEEAAAAR!!!!

My grandmother is a very religious Christian and she calls our house everyday to talk to my mother.
She and My mom just finished talking and the first thing my mom says is "Better get ready, the rapture is coming."
"How do you know?" I asked her politely.
"Grandma told me." Came her knowing answer.
"And how does Grandma know, Mother dearest?"
"Because of all the Earthquakes."

Right....
Earthquakes almost always cause a chain reaction because there are only a few tetonic plates of whatever they're called. It's not you can just have one reaction and not another. For one action, there is always a equal or opposite action.
So,
What do you think will be the signs of the rapture/end of the world. Do you think it's coming soon?
What happens after the rapture? Is there hope for people who don't know Allah/God or don't follow an Abrahamic Religion?

3 comments:

AlabasterMuslim said...

LOL. I've heard so many people saying that the earth quakes are a sign that the day of judgment is coming.
Google signs of day of judgment for Islam...its pretty interesting.

Amira said...

Islamicly speaking yes earthquakes are a sign of the day of judgment but not the only sign. As for it coming soon I don't know a lot has to happen before it comes like the appearance of the anti crist, imam mahdi and then of course Isa(Jessus) Peace be upon him. However death could come anytime so instead prepare for that init? I'm not sure what you mean by hope for people who don't follow an Abrahamic Religion becuase from my understanding of some quranic verses if you believe in God, the last day and are a good then they will be okay. (Surahtul Baqara verse 62) In the end I do believe god is merciful and people will only get what the deserve no more no less. You will not be punished for another sins or anything only for what you did the same way you will be rewarded for your own deeds.

!-!eather said...

I'm pretty sure my grandma is convinced that this is going down somewhere next week. So, if I don't blog again, that's where I am lol.

Amira-All good points as usual!

Alabaster-Oh dear. That's all I have to say.