Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oscar THIS!

Sometimes, I am amused by my amazing wit. This is my Facebook status right now: "The Only Oscar I have is Oscar Meyer. The plus side, I'm really hungry." AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Gee I am funny.
Not.
Ha.
Ha.

Anybody watching the Oscars? They just showed show a clip dedicated to horror films. Horror films are the number one reason why I wear underpants. It seems that every single girl who is the victim in a horror film at somepoint will be seen without bottoms on...jeans, pj's whatever. It's weird. What are all these girls doing naked? This is probably why they're being targeted by murderers and rapists, because they don't even have pants on.
No pants = Fair game. Just saying. Lock your doors, keep on your drawers and don't talk to strangers. (another glimpse into my comedic mind)

Plus, half of the women in horror movies are idiots anyways.

2 comments:

Amira said...

Haha your very amusing. " no pants= fair game" haha Annnd they always split up.

!-!eather said...

Three things you should never do in a horror movie
Wear only underpants
Keep the lights off
Split up.

Why oh why, would you ever split up?! lol