Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring, Jane Austen and my financial woes a tale in 24 parts.

I'm a crappy blogger. Oohhh well, I apologize to everyone. School is beginning to take over my life!

So here's the skinny:
1. It was 52 degrees when I rolled out of school today. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!! So fricken warm! Oh my gracious I am SOOOO excited! Spring! SPRING! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
*sigh*
2. I'm right now watching a tv movie thing called 'Lost in Austen'. It's about as awesome as Spring! It's sooo funny. The show is about a 21st century girl who switches places with Elizabeth Bennet(t?) and it's funny as heck! Everyone should watch it. I think it was only released in the UK but it you look you can find it online.
3. I...Heather...am leaving...in 117 days for SPAIN! I believe I have started the official count down :)


*another sigh*
I'm afraid my posts will get farther and farther apart but school will be done in 3 months and then I shall be free to write about everything under the sun!

Tata for now!

No comments: