Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ooh...hey Bambi...What the hell are you doing in my back yard?

So...
I'm sick. Yeah...a nasty cold/migraine/cramps up the hoo hah.
But that's not the exciting part.
I woke up this morning and went up to the kitchen and looked out at our backyard...
What do you think I saw?
A FRICKEN DEER!!!!!!
WHY IS THERE A DEER IN MY BACK YARD?!?!
I live the middle of a city, a busy city. Not like Chicago or Milwaukee but still. Not excactly small town. And a deer was in my back yard! MY FENCED IN BACK YARD.
And where was my dog?
GONE!
GONE GONE GONE!
My dog broke our fence and what took it's place, a deer. So I had to go look for my dog, and call the fricken animal control because there was a deer in my backyard.
There is a little bit of a field nearby and I've seen some deer maybe once or twice but it's still a ways away from my house.
How strange.
And I didn't find my dog. She came back on her own like an hour ago.
Wow.



Oh and Spain?
I AM SO GOING.

I love being sick.

2 comments:

Amira said...

oh wow! Nice morning better then having snakes in your shoes. Why do you love being sick?

!-!eather said...

Ah! You've had snakes in your shoes?! I'd never wear shoes again if that happened to me.
I just like being sick because everytime, something exciting happens to me lol