Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I've had a revelation...

I....am a compulsive shopper.

There. I've said it.
I am horrible! HORRIBLE!
I've been to the mall 3 times already this week and it's ONLY TUESDAY! and I told myself "Self, you are only going to by those flats that you needs *my old ones are falling apart* and that is it." So la di da di da, I take my brother to the mall for moral support and he has to half drag me out because I end up buying three shirts, earrings and two pairs of shoes. AAAAHHHH!!!!!! I'm a terrible terrible person.
The worse part? I don't have that much money to spend. Okay, well...right now I do. Because I got some money for my birthday from mah mama but not loads and loads. And I HAVE TO SAVE UP FOR SPAIN!
I MUST I MUST!!!!!
It's 800 dollars for my ticket including internation flight tax and spending money. Oh dear oh dear.

The ugly truth is revealed!

On the bright side, at least I only buy things that are one sale :) So I have that going for me.

4 comments:

AlabasterMuslim said...

Oh mah gawd. You're going to SPAIN? *if i've commented on this before, please disregard* BUT OMG THAT IS SO COOL! Take pics!! I'm so excited for you!

Odna said...

I understand... I also love buying stuff, except I used to spend more in cosmetics, shoes, books and stationery. Now.. I have no money hahaha Those were the times.

800 dollars sounds resonable. I would have to send a lot more than that if I wanted to go to Spain. Hope you can do it! I remember saving money for a trip. Didn't buy a lot of things I wanted, it was tough, but i made it! And it was worth it :)

!-!eather said...

lol! Yeahhh i'm going to visit family and friends. :) I'm hopefully going in July!!!! YAYYYY!!! and of course i'm going to take pictures!!

Odna you are so right! I've told my dad to set up a second account for me but not tell me the password so I can't take money out of it to buy random crap that I really don't need.
And it really will be worth it!

Amira said...

Wow! My dad and other family have been and it looks really nice mashallah. Do tell how you like Spain once you get back inshallah.