Saturday, March 6, 2010

I like kids. As long as they aren't talking.

I like it when parents force their children to order their own food. It helps with being independent. My mom made me buy everything when I was little and even though I still hate talking to people I don't know, at least I can function and have been functioning independently since I was like 5.
Today at work this mom gave her little girl some money and she says "Tell her what you want." And the little girl was really shy and probably only 6 inches talk with the highest pitched voice I ever heard. So I said "What can I get for you?" And she looked at me and she screamed "I WOULD LIKE A HOT DOG PLEASE!"
Soooooo funny! I like kids that are under 6 years of age and under 3 feet tall. Any old/taller than that and they bother me.

That's all!

2 comments:

AlabasterMuslim said...

so cute!! I love little kids, but depending on where they are in their um 'stages' they can be annoying.

Aisha said...

haha! I tutored kids that were like 6 years old and over and i have to agree...any child over 6 years old, is just annoying...i have to say, i was put off having children whilst tutoring...i ADMIRE all the mums out there who put up with little brats!