Wednesday, June 16, 2010

................."The time has come," the walrus said...

.
.
.
.
.
.

To say adieu or however you spell that. I'll be in Chicago for the next week and a half with family and on next sunday (the 27th), I shall be leaving the country!
10 days and I'll be leaving los Estados Unidos!
On the fourth of July, I'm leaving my family in Spain and going to live with a friend for the rest of the month.
I'll be back tentatively in August.

Maybe, I'll be able to use my aunts computer while i'm in Chicago to post, but probs not. I'll try and write when I get there but I'm going to guess that I'll be muy muy sleepy so the future is a mystery.

I'll try and post pictures when I get back, if I can figure out how!

Many X's and Many O's

--Heather

1 comment:

AlabasterMuslim said...

hi!!! Hope your trip went well. We are in august now... WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK AND GOING TO STOP HAVING FUN IN BRILLIANT SPAIN WITHOUT US!