Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm Baaaaaack!

Dear Lovely Ladies,

I'm back.
Spain was lovely! I had so much fun visiting my family and seeing everything! When I was with my friends in the North of Spain, I got bored. I know it sounds bad "Geez I went to Spain for 4 weeks and it was sooooooo boring" But we didn't leave their apartment until like 8 at night and then we stayed out until 3 sitting downtown or in another persons apartment...everybody smoked marijuana and when I say everybody, I mean EVERYBODY. Except for me, being the good citizen I am.
The person I was staying with was kind of a prick too...so that didn't help.
But I loved the big cities! It was amazing!
It was gay pride week during the time I was in Madrid so there were TONS AND TONS AND TONS of people there! On the downside, they were wearing rather awkward costumes.

4 weeks was a long time though and I was verrrrry verrrry excited to go home. I missed my mama!
I'll probably put a few pictures up however, I am a really really bad picture taker sooooo there's not too many decent fotos to look at.
A few though. So if I can figure out how to put them on, I deffo will!

AH!
School starts In a week and a half for me! One more year baby!
I'm so pumped to get Senior year over with. I want to live my own life. Kick Butt and Take Names and all of that.

Right now, I'm busy working on College applications and scholarship nonsense. It's horrible how expensive college is. Oi! Any suggestions for me would be appreciated.

How was your July and August?

No comments: