Monday, December 28, 2009

Chirstmas, backwards jackets, ham and everything between.

Hellooooo!
I'm back!

Aahh where to begin? The past week or so has been really good. I've had loads of fun with friends and family :)
The day before Christmas I went to my friends house and her little sister made me a Christmas Calendar but she spelled Christmas like Chirstmas and had Christmas day on the 30th of December which isn't excactly right. But it was nice anyways and it's hanging up on our fridgerator at the moment. She's a cutie.
Christmas day I had to wait for my older brother and sister to arrive at our house until I could open present with my family. They got stuck in traffic and didn't even get to our house until 3 which was rather stressful for everyone but most me and my little brother Daniel. They are always late, it's a trial :)
Then we went to my stepdad's grandmother's home but had to leave half an hour later to go to my dad's home. My dad's family is crazy. I love them to death but they're all nuts! What's really creepy is that they facebook stalk me and my friend and buy us stuff according to what we talk about. For example, my friend and I do craft days when we have nothing to do, so they bought us a whole ton of glitter and just weird crafty...things.
Crazy aunts and uncles.
Then that evening we went to my other grandmother's house which was nice. It's a quiet family compared to my dad's so it was a nice end to the evening.
But that is not the best part....
...



......
.

....................


I GOT A CAR!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
LALALALALALALALALAL!!!!
I love my parents. I really do.
I've been having to share the car with my mom so I have to pick her up all the time but now I have my own beautiful car (named Inigo) to drive around in!!!!!


Inigo!!!!!!!



You have to say it in a Spanish accent. Then it sounds best.



So Yes. My holidays were excellent and I am quite content. Hanukkah was really good as well, not as exciting as getting a car, but nice. I ate sooooooooooo much, probably gained 339393 pounds :)

I hope everyone else's week and holidays went well!
It's going to be a good new year!




No comments: