Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snowwwwww Dayyyyy!!!!!!

Snow Day! Snow Day! Snow Day!!!

I am off of school today and possibly tomorrow! Yeah YEAH! Right now, we have probably 3 feet of snow sitting in our driveway/yard/walk and I am SO pumped. I even had dreams of making snowmen last night :]
There is a HUGE snowstorm covering half of the U.S. right now and I am right in the middle of it! I woke up at 4:30 just to see if school had closed and It DID!
Oh HAHAHA HEHEHEHE HOOOOOHOHOHOHO!!!!! I'm going to do a little knitting, a little improvised dancing, a little snowball fight, a little cookie making, a little cleaning, a little sleeping and sadly, a little bit of homework. Nasty. Orrrr maybe I just won't do it :] :]

Everything is just so beautiful outside right now! It's wonderful!

No comments: