Tuesday, December 1, 2009

3 followers!!!!!

Ooooh I have another follower!!!!! Thank you soooooo much!!!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

I'm sorry I have been gone for so long Ladies! I haven't been feeling well and school has been getting hectic. I'm really ready for the Holiday break. (16 school days left!!!)

On the brightside only 23 days until Christmas, and 10 days until Hanukkah! Annnnd my birthday is in January! I love the winter months except for the fact that it's almost -30 (fahrenheit) degrees during the winter. It's rather unpleasant. Anyways...
I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving (if you celebrate it) I did. I had to go to 3 parties and one fiesta. My parents are divorced so I get to eat my little heart out. I think i've already said that I have family in Spain. During Thanksgiving, we all celebrate together via Skype and webcam :) My cousins raise their own turkey during the year and then kill it (sadly) and eat it on the 25th. On top of that, the family that lives here make a music video of all of us singing Feliz Navidad and we send it to them for Christmas. It's really fun but it's always reallllllllly embarrasing to watch. It's not rehearsed at all and it's just bad.

2 comments:

Odna said...

You are wrong, Heather. You have 4!! LOL Of course, the 4th is you, but it still counts! ^^

I'm very stressed with school and all. Seems you are not having much of a break either. Well, wish you great festivities since you are having many! I want to see that video hehehe ^^

!-!eather said...

Haha I accidently added myself :P and now I don't know how to add it. Is it summer break yet? Happy holidays to you toooooo!!! And if I can, i'll put it on here. I probably look rediculous but oh well.