Monday, November 23, 2009

Woeee is me!

Ughhhhhhhhhhh!
I have a migraine the size of Guam and it is NOT going away! I have to stay home from school in the dark and I probably shouldn't even be on the computer but i'm bored as hell right now. Ay!!!! I have a history of migraines that last a loooonnngggg time and if this sucker lasts more than a day, i'm going to the hospital and getting some REAL painkillers *not i'm not an addict* because quite frankly, advil does not work anymore for me. Headache, sore throat and a fever. Maybe I actually have the flu? I would rather have the flu.

Dear Headache, please go away. Thanksgiving is coming this week and I would really like to not be sick. Sincerely, Heather

Anyways, i'm sorry I haven't post for a few days but my mother is getting herself in a tizzy over the holidays, decorating for Christmas/Hanukkah, and I'm not feeling well so there is a large possibility that I won't post for another few days.

No comments: