Thursday, November 12, 2009

Oh Knitting

On Sunday, I am going to my Aunt's house and she's going to teach me how to knit. I've decided that i'm going to knit Christmas/Hannukah presents for everyone in my family and friends.
I'm knitting my friend D a pair of Socks that say  DA & HK forever because we're basically married in a totally friendship sense. We will be fighting and my friend B will say something along the lines of 'shut up, you two are so annoying' and D will respond by saying 'Well that's what happens when you tie the knot, B.'
 We grew up together and he's basically my brother so I think it's legit.
Anyways, I was looking for inspiration on Google and I typed in Knitted sweaters (because i'm going to knit my brother a sweater that says 'My sister is bomb.') and this came up....


Ladies....I give you the knitted swimwear collection!!!!
Classy and Sofisticated, this bikini will give you barely any coverage in a stylish manner...
Hand knitted by your GRANDMA!!!!
I think I might buy it. :) :)

2 comments:

Odna said...

I can't do anything with my hands such as knitting :( I wish I could... I think it's so cool.

Amira said...

thats so cool I would luv to learn how to knit!