Monday, November 9, 2009

Travel Channel is awesome.

That's why I love it. I wish I could be Anthony Bourdain, he is probably the most amazing person on television to this day. I am learning about India via Travel Channel annnnnnnndddd I would like to go....right now.
It looks so beautiful and I love colors that I always see when we see pictures and watch movies from India. I'm also in the mood for a good Bollywood flick. I wish I could get the Indian channel!That would be AWESOME!!!!!!
I mean, I love the Spanish channel, Univision and Telemundo are wonderful and I love telemundos (but I hate American soaps) but I feel like an Indian soap opera would be THE best thing on tv of all time! Also I wish we played Cricket rather than Football (American) not Futbol (soccer). I freaking hate football, seriously. It's really vulgar and it's a cheap sport. I prefer Soccer (futbol) because it instills national pride and EVERYBODY but us watched it. I have family and friends in Spain and when they come and visit they make sure it isn't when there will be a major futbol match because they don't want to be the only ones to miss it. Last year, my friend Adrian was visiting and he made me watch the World Cup or something like that at 3 in the morning then we spent the rest of the night talking to our other friends in Spain about it. It was nice to feel like you're a part of something that the WHOLE COUNTRY is a part of. With Football, you have 20+ teams that you can choose from and if you're not completely loyal to one team, you run the risk of getting shanked by Packer fanatics in a dark alley way when you're wearing the new Favre Viking jersey.
Oh well....

On a wonderfull bright note...
I HAVE A FOLLOWERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Odna, I bless you and your family and your camels and cats and grandchildren and great grandchildren, and your car, and the trees around your house and the toothbrush you use and EVERYTHING! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy now that somebody actually want to reads this, I feel very loved. Thank you very very much.

2 comments:

Odna said...

LOL!! I laughed a lot at you mentioning me! Thanks, Heather! I read the blog and liked how you write it. I'm very happy to be your first follower! ^^ More will come, but I'll always be the first hahahaha ;)
I have to restart my blog again. It would be a good thing, I think.

!-!eather said...

Haha! I was just so excited and I really do appreciate it!
You should start your blog! I was looking at them and I will GLADLY follow you! I've only been blogging for like a week but I think it's a nice way to get everything out that's bothering you, and just voice your opinions.