Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pry bars are not my friend.

I was driving home today and everything was fine and dandy. I was jamming away to Metric and groovin and movin...and then
BAM!
There was this huge well...BAM!!! and then a whole bunch of still loud bams and I was spazzing like a fool and pulled over.
And some IDIOT left a fricking Pry bar in the middle of the busiest rode of my city! Who the hell does that? I had to get out, of course, and it was just sticking out of the tire. When I get scared, I get agitated really quick, I have panic attacks. So i was almost hyperventilating and shaking and it was just bad. But I called my daddio and being the peachy guy he is, came and fixed the tire and now it is better and I am better and we are a happy family. But it was still scary and lesson here is: Don't leave pry bars on the road where new drivers and twitchy girls can run over them and blow up their tires.



Side note: Thank you VERY much Stephanie (i hope i spelled that right) for following! I've been reading your blog for a while actually, but I couldn't add you because I didn't have a blog of my own but now I can!
Side side note: I am also afraid of spiders when they are in my house. :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey Heather:)Glad your Dad fixed your tire.

Odna said...

What a crazy story! Good that everything is fine now.


Aw... I like spiders. They eat mosquitos! =D