Wednesday, November 4, 2009

This is my jam!

I have a song in my head but I don't know the lyrics or the song. I just have maybe 5 notes of the whole thing going around and around and around like when CD's skip.
Anyways,
21 days until Thanksgiving! The BEST american holiday EVER!!!! Oh sure, we killed thousands of Native Americans by giving the small pox and influenza and all the rest and it's terrible BUT
we celebrate the destruction of one of the oldest and most beautiful races by stuffing our already fat tummies with Turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry crap, beans, stuffing, grrrraavy, salmon and lots and lots of yummy things. It is the one day every 365 days that we can eat anything and everything that we want. Then, los americanos go to the bed and make the sleepy time because turkey has some chemical that I don't remember what it's called.

Off topic: I'm going to the Islamic Center this week during my lunch break, just to see where it is and find out if it's a Mosque or if they know where the Mosque is. Also, my friend's mom is Muslim and I might go with her and her daughter to the Mosque on Friday for prayers(service?) but I am not sure yet.

No comments: