Sunday, November 8, 2009

I hate Sundays

Sundays are the worst. I don't do anything, none of my friends do anything....
it's the Sabbath so none of my family do anything. We just sit around and do nothing. My life is soooo boring on Sunday.

Also, on a sadder note, 3 of my favorite blogs have shut down. It's tragic. I shall miss them very much and that leaves my Sundays even MORE terrible that they were earlier! *le sigh* it's hard out here for pimp!

I wish someone would follow me. It's soooo lonely in blogland on my own....nobody here but me.

So all i'm doing right now is watching all 3 of the Godfather movies and some movie with Hugh Jackman. Can I just say Hugh Jackman is probably THE sexiest man alive right now? Seriously. If you don't think Jacky boy is hot than you are blind and deaf and mute and stupid.
Also, if Al Pacino screams at you to shut up, I would. Just saying....Godfather + Scarface = Scary dude.

Hmmmm
That is all my little non existant minions.
Adios

2 comments:

Odna said...

Oh, Heather... I hate stupid people too! :) But I don't hate Sundays. I hate Sunday evening because Monday is at the door trying to get in.

!-!eather said...

Oh Odna, You are officially my first follower and I wish I COULD KISS YOU but in a normal not creepy way.

I enjoy Sunday mornings but you're right, Evenings are the worst. I can never sleep either on Sundays.