Sunday, November 1, 2009

Kicking girls give me bruises

The sleepover was a SUCCESSSSSS!!!!
We made brownies, watched Lady and the Tramp 3 times, Cinderalla twice and then Ella Enchanted. Not disney, but still good. I love Anne Hathaway, I think she's one of the best actresses in my lifetime, which is not very long, but still...
El Nina brought alllllll of her stuffed animals and I was forced to talk to them about my day and tell i think, 9384938493849357394857 stories about a princess getting rescued by a prince. It was tough but I came through with flying colors. Then, we both slept in my bed and my aunt was nice enough to tell forget to tell me that she kicks like a kangaroo!!!! I mean DAMN. I have bruises on my legs and one on my back, she would not stop. Plus, she's a really jumpy girl so she would wake me up every half hour or so because of some noise in the house.
But, she's just so darn cute, I had to forgive her. :) But I was very tired on Saturday.
So it was a pretty good night all around.

No comments: