Tuesday, January 12, 2010

B**** Be all up in my grill! *warning angry post that is not very pleasant*

Ugh drama llama bang bang!
I have said before I HATE stupid shallow selfish girls. Unfortunately my 'best friend' has turned out to be one. Crap!
I have, well...everyone thinks i have two bestfriends and that's like it. (they don't know that i'm actually a social butterfly just waiting to spread my wings) and my little pal decided it would be cool to just ignore me for some random reason...? Yeah...
And give me nasty looks
and talk about me to my other supposed pal and then BOTH of them are ignoring me and giving me the evil eye.
And really, I don't need anymore evil eye in my life!!!
I have the opinion that if you're going to declare that it's National Hate Heather day, you should probably give a public announcement so that the Heathers of the world can be prepared but apparently it was a private party! And the worst part is that this is not the first time, this happens all the time.
I'm fairly sure they're angry because I haven't been chillaxing with them as much but you know what?!?!!? I'M NOT GOING TO WASTE MY TIME WITH A BUNCH OF RUDE SELF CENTERED PRICKS!!!!!
I do actually, believe it or not, have more friends than just them. *le sigh*
I'm just so pissed! I don't even know what I did! If i've done something wrong, i'd like to know what it was so that I can fix it.
I don't need that kind of negativity in my life, it's bad enough on it's own! lol

I'm not really mad that they're ignoring me, i'm actually kind of relieved because i'm not a big fan of some divalicious B****! and her little croney talking about me behind my back. What i'm mad about is the two of them having blatant ignorance, selfishness and a down right rude attitude towards me. Treating me like that after I supported them for years isn't a good way to keep a relationship going strong. I thought that I had two really good friends but it turns out that apparently all I had was a lie. I don't need that, I don't want that and I don't have to have that. So, i'm just going to take a deep breathe let all the bad ju ju out and get on with my life.
If someone is going to pour some random shit on me, then i'm going to move so it doesn't hit me. Nuff said yo! We Are Ova missy missy miss! I have several other much more reliable and just plain better ladies that have been there for me for the past 4 years and i've been blowing them off to hang out with some poop head who walks all over me like a treadmill.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


On an entirely a so much more pleasant note: My friend Katee and I went on a little excursion to the big national park thing by my house. She brought a camera and we just had a good time. It took us two hours to even find the fricken entrance but it was well worth it.

Just today when I got home after school there was a letter and picture of me that Katee had taken while we were at the park. She wrote this really REALLY beautiful letter and I cried when I read it!!! and I never cry! She is just a sweetheart and I love her to teeny tiny bits and it really just made me realized what i've been missing for those two idiots. It just brightened my whole day. I can't even describe it. It was just wonderful. Somebody upstairs really knew I was having it tough and i'm so glad I have her and I'm really regretting deserting her and everyone else for the past months.
New Year's Resolution:
Clean out my shitty friends closet and fill it with the good ones that have been waiting in the rafters of Luuuurve
:)




And on another happy happy note!

Who ever is in controlled of my comment box SUCKS! It won't let me answer comments, i don't know what's going on. So...
Alabastermuslim, this is the comment that i've been trying to leave for hours but it's not working.
"I have been in Wisconsin for 16 (soon to be 17) looooong years and I think I have only seen one muslim woman. Maybe it was you!! lol
Thank you for the support, I really really appreciate it.
:)"

*She is also my new follower!!!! YAYYYYYY!!!!

Thank you for tolerating this horrible little dealio.

3 comments:

AlabasterMuslim said...

"I have the opinion that if you're going to declare that it's National Hate Heather day, you should probably give a public announcement so that the Heathers of the world can be prepared but apparently it was a private party!"
LOLLLLL thats great. I love how you write.
OMG you wrote a shoutout to me on your post!!! I feel so special now *teehee*. I moved to Brookfield, Wisconsin when I was fifteen, and moved three months after my seventeenth birthday (because I got married).
When is your birthday?
Maybe you should just comment on my page if yours doesn't allow it, lol.

Amira said...

lol I'm with AlabasterMuslim I like the way you write as well. As for the friends I can relate. I have somewhat of a blessing/curse my family is kinda well known so some people put me up on a pedestal and dissect everything about me so saying i have to be really careful who I'm friends with and what i reveal is an understatement. (I sound like a paranoid.. idk but I learned the hard way that some people pay attention to others waaaay too much) Better you find out sooner rather then later right?

!-!eather said...

Sooner rather than later is right. Imagine the time wasted on bad friends! I'm glad i'm getting everthing squared away now rather than after i'm done with school with no time to fix anything.
*and thanks for following me!*