Thursday, January 21, 2010

Procrastination in the Thief of Time!

What happens when somebody has been isolated in the jungle or something for 1000 billions years and they never hear about Jesus, Allah, God, What eva!!! and then they kick the bucket...what happens?!?!?!
It's like it's their fault that nobody could tell them about God. Does that mean they don't get a chance to try and get to Heaven? That doesn't seem fair to me.
******

On the brighter side, I finished exams earlier than I thought I would! Yeahhhh!!!!! All done for another 5 months. Huzzah! Huzzah.
On a less brighter side, the funeral was sooooo sad. I wasn't like bff's with the teacher who died but I have spoken with her a few times and she knew who I was an stuff. So I thought I would go a pay my respects but I didn't realize how much of an impact it would have on me. Yesterday was the first funeral i've been to for somebody that I knew. The worst part of funerals (non religious) is when they play Taps, Bagpipes or do the 21 gun salute it just like BAM! That person is gone. It feels to me like that is THE END.
and we were sitting in the balcony of my school and I was thinking "I didn't know her that well, this won't be that hard." So it got all quiet and out of nowhere I heard the sound that bagpipes make when the air first starts going through them. And I lost it. I was like "WAHH WAHHHHH WAHH WAHHHH" like a wee little baby. Oh my gladiator! It was sooooo bad. My teacher was sitting next to me and her ex-husband and he kept handing us tissues we were sobbing our eyes out. Oi! Oi! Oi! It was horrible. But i'd been feeling a lot of mixed emotions and getting everything out made me feel a lot better...
Yeah.....
The. End.
:)

2 comments:

Amira said...

In the scenario that u stated from my knowledge islamicly it would not mean you automatically go to hell. Actually a common misconception about Islam is that all non-muslism will go to hell and thats like I said a misconception for the quran says in Surahtul Baqara verse 62 "Lo! Those who believe (in that which is revealed unto thee, Muhammad), and those who are Jews, and Christians, and Sabaeans - whoever believeth in Allah and the Last Day and doeth right - surely their reward is with their Lord, and there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve."

Congratulations on the exams! As for the death sometimes you don't realize how much someone meant to you or the impact they had on you until they pass away. That in its self is a pity isn't it?

!-!eather said...

Thanks Amira!
We always learn (in my church anyway) that if you don't accept Jesus, then you go to Hell. That always confused me.
And that just can't be right.
I really wish I had known her better but I'm glad for what little time I had with her.