Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I cut my middle finger.

It's true. I was clicking my seatbelt and somehow I scratched it and I was bleeding all over the place.
Not really. Just a teeny bitty itty bit. It hurt though.
But it was only a prelude to a crappy week
:(

My english teacher died on Friday and we found out yesterday. So the whole school is bummed out. They've been playing Bruce Springsteen because he was her favorite musician and she went to over 150 of his concerts. She was one of the best teachers in the school and now it SUCKS. They're having her memorial service in the auditorium because to have it in a funeral home wouldn't have left enough room. She was soooo loved!
Ugh.
and to make it worse, FINALS START TOMORROW!!!!!!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
JODERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

*tear* so it's stressful and i'll be back on Saturday or so.

No comments: