Friday, January 22, 2010

Ewwwwww!....Yeahhhhhh!!!

1st) Ewwwwwwwww my house smells nasty! Ugh. This means i have to clean something. I must employ my super nosy nose to sniff out the snappy scent and save the super day. Let me describe the scent for you all, i'm sure you'll love it.
It smells like a mixture of:
Old eggs,
Milk,
Clean dishes (yes, in my house clean dishes smell really weird to me)
Wet dog,
Dry dog,
Fish,
aaaaannnndddd perfume. Because I sprayed it UP because it's really nasty.
So now I'm sure I should probably cleaaaannnn :(

2nd) I PASSED EXAMS!!!! YEAH YEAH!!!!! well...almost of them. hehehe
I got a B+ on Spanish
and a B on Environmental Silence
but I totally bombed my math final. but that's okay because I ALWAYS fail my math tests so my parents didn't mind.

Yayyy!!! I have prospects!!! I might pass junior year!!! I am SO relieved. I really didn't think I was going to pass and ironically, this is the first year i've bothered to study.

2 comments:

AlabasterMuslim said...

WOOHOOO you passedddd!!
*does victory dance for you*

I always, always failed math. I hate math. I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



ANYWAYYYYY lol.
hmmmm maybe something fell under the fridge and its rotting and its turned into a monster and is waiting for you to try and clean it out so it can snatch you up and forever keep you in its dark smelly dungeon.


*sigh*

I'll pray for you. And if you ever go missing, don't worry i got your back.

P.s. Rotting monsters don't like soap. Keep yourself armed with it.


p.p.s. ok i'm sorry for the whole monster thing i know its stupid LOLL.

!-!eather said...

Math is my arch nemesis! I've never gotten above a D- lol

My brother got back from school and he started choking because of all the lysol i've been spraying lol
I'm too lazy today to clean. But at least you can't smell it anymore. Now, the delightfull odor of fresh mountain breeze is wafting through my home.
:)